Welcome to Washington Street Elementary!
538 Washington Street
Principal: Heather Badders, firstname.lastname@example.org
Grades Served: Preschool - 5
School Hours: 8:35 a.m. - 3:52 p.m.
The annual WSE fundraiser - the Try-It-Athon is Nov. 7th! You can gather donations on paper or your family and friends can donate online. Just click on the link below to get to the donate page.
The staff at Washington Street Elementary School believes all children can learn and become positive, contributing members of their community.
It is our goal to provide a safe environment which focuses on academic achievement and enhances the physical, social and emotional growth of our students.
We encourage parents and community members to join us in the responsibility of fostering positive self concepts and behaviors in pursuit of this mission.
Heather Badders, Principal
Upcoming Dates for the 2014-15 School Year:
- Fall Fest -- Thursday, October 16th, 6-7:30pm (be sure to RSVP to the office if you'll join us for dinner.)
- Make a Difference Day -- Sunday, October 26th, 2-4pm, meet at WSE and we will disperse from there.
- Try-It-Athon -- Friday, November 7th, all day
- Family Fun Night, Holidays Around the World -- Wednesday, December 3rd, 6-7:30pm
- Family Fun Night, Breakfast & Reading Night -- Friday, February 20th, 6-7:30pm
- Party for the Planet -- Tuesday, April 24th, all day
Timber Ridge Ski Club Passes! Pretty soon, the snow will be flying and you'll want to hit the slopes. Check out the passes available to everyone age 8 and over (includes parents!)
TIMBER RIDGE SKI CLUB PASSES Sign up by November 18th to get the club rate!
Bittersweet Ski Club: Bittersweet Ski Resort full-year membership card is $15.00. They are available in the high school athletic office to all students and adults. Show your pass to qualify for reduced rates of: $15.00 lift/ $15.00 rentals throughout the season. The membership club card may be used 10am – 10pm on weekdays, and after 3:00pm on weekends and holidays.