Thank you for checking into Otsego Public Schools for employment opportunities
and your interest in joining our professional, energetic staff.
Please check back here often for new openings as they become available.
The following position needs to be filled immediately:
Under the direction of the Director of Technology, the Network Administrator configures and installs computers, peripherals and software in a mainly PC environment; provides technical support; and responds to the needs and questions of users concerning their access to resources on the District’s network.
- In depth knowledge of the operation of computer, peripheral, and network equipment.
- Extensive background performing computer hardware replacement
- Extensive background in Microsoft Windows Network Environment and VMware
- Extensive background in enterprise-level networking
- Experience with the configuration and maintenance of a firewall, content filter, and spam
- Experience with the configuration and maintenance of wireless networks (Preferably Cisco and Aruba)
- Experience with Mobile Device Management (MDM) Software (Preferably AirWatch)
- Experience with an electronic gradebook and Student Information System (Preferably Infinite Campus)
- Experience with a VOIP Phone System (Cisco Preferred)
- Experience maintaining/troubleshooting multimedia equipment (i.e. Digital projectors, Document Cameras, Voice Amplification Systems)
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office Applications and Google Apps for Education
- Associates/Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems or computer-related field.
- Additional Computer Certifications highly desirable
- Previous experience with interactive whiteboards
- Experience with Chromebooks, iPads and other tablet devices
Send letter of application and resume by September 18, 2015 to:
Michelle T. Triemstra, Director of Technology
Otsego Public Schools, 400 Sherwood Street, Otsego, MI 49078-1281
This method of posting jobs meets the requirements of our union groups to notify employees of vacancies. Positions may not be open to the public due to internal candidates and the bidding process.
Freshman Boys Basketball Coach (winter sports season)
Any interested in applying for this coaching position should send a letter of application to:
John Kubiak, OHS Athletic Director
550 Washington St.
Otsego, MI 49078
or email to: email@example.com
Substitute Teacher Positions Available
Otsego Public Schools is looking for substitute teachers for the current and upcoming school year. If interested, please apply at www.EDUStaff.org/post. (further directions below)
1) Go to www.EDUStaff.org
2) In the top left hand corner, click “Start Application”
3) Complete the online application
4) Call EDUStaff at 877.974.6338 with any questions
Bus Drivers / Food Service Workers / Custodians / Paraprofessionals
For the 2015-16 School Year, we are looking for substitute bus drivers, custodians, food service workers and parapros. If you are interested in applying for the position, please fill out the support staff application.
We do accept applications throughout the year to retain an on-call list. To fill out a support staff application, click here.
- There may be other jobs available in Allegan County listed on the Allegan Area Educational Service Agency's (AAESA) website. Click here for more.