Thank you for checking into Otsego Public Schools for employment opportunities
and your interest in joining our professional, energetic staff.
Please check back here often for new openings as they become available.
The following position needs to be filled immediately:
OMS Wrestling Coach
Otsego Middle School's Athletic Department is looking for a wrestling coach for for the Winter Sports Season. Letters of application should be sent by Friday, November 27, 2015 at 1:00 p.m. to:
Technology Support Specialist II – Full Time
Under the direction of the Director of Technology, the Technology Support Specialist configures and installs computers, peripherals and software in a mainly PC environment; provides technical support; and responds to the needs and questions of users concerning their access to resources on the District’s network.
- In depth knowledge of the operation of computer, peripheral, and network equipment.
- Extensive background performing computer hardware replacement
- Experience in a Microsoft Windows Network Environment
- Experience with a VOIP Phone System
- Experience maintaining/troubleshooting multimedia equipment (i.e. Digital projectors, Document Cameras, Voice Amplification Systems)
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office Applications and Google Apps for Education
- Associates/Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems or computer-related field.
- Additional Computer Certifications highly desirable
- Previous experience with interactive whiteboards
- Experience with Chromebooks, iPads and other tablet devices
Salary Range (based on experience) $32,000 - $35,000 with full benefits.
Send letter of application and resume by October 23, 2015 to:
Michelle T. Triemstra, Director of Technology
Otsego Public Schools, 400 Sherwood Street, Otsego, MI 49078
You may email your response to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Substitute Teacher Positions Available
Otsego Public Schools is looking for substitute teachers for the current and upcoming school year. If interested, please apply at www.EDUStaff.org/post. (further directions below)
1) Go to www.EDUStaff.org
2) In the top left hand corner, click “Start Application”
3) Complete the online application
4) Call EDUStaff at 877.974.6338 with any questions
Bus Drivers / Food Service Workers / Custodians / Paraprofessionals
For the 2015-16 School Year, we are looking for substitute bus drivers, custodians, food service workers and parapros. If you are interested in applying for the position, please fill out the support staff application.
We do accept applications throughout the year to retain an on-call list. To fill out a support staff application, click here.
- There may be other jobs available in Allegan County listed on the Allegan Area Educational Service Agency's (AAESA) website. Click here for more.