Love to Swim?
Sign up for the Otsego Swim Club!
The Otsego Swim Club is for kids ages 6-18 who are looking to better their skills and experience with competitive swimming. Swim Club is run in two sessions, one in the summer and one in the winter. The Swim Club is under the Otsego Public Schools Community Education Department, but is run entirely by parent volunteers. If you'd like to get involved, give us a call or send us an email
Samantha "Sam" Sallee, President, 269-568-9377
Matt Scott, Vice President
Swim club links:
- 2016-17 Calendar
- Swimsuit Order Info/Link
- Apparel Order Form
- OSC Record Board
- Remind Instructions - Sign up for Remind to get text alerts of calendar reminders or important information/changes for swim club.
Congratulations to our summer swimmers! Check out the 2016 season highlights!
- Overall Age Group Champions!!
- Age 13 and Up Champions!!!
- Emma Hoffman--Girls 8 years and under, 25 yard backstroke, 20.48 seconds.
- Mikayla Reimink—Girls 9-10 year, 50 yard backstroke, 38.37 seconds.
- Faith Loll - tied the Girls 15 and up, 50 yard freestyle, 26.56 seconds.
- Adam Coe - Boys 15 and up, 50 yard freestyle, 22.88 seconds and 100 yard breast, 1:06.13.
- Josh David--Boys 15 and up, 200 yard freestyle, 1:55.95.
- Adam Coe, Josh David, Owen Grile and Trevor Sparks--Boys 15 and up, 200 yard freestyle relay, 1:36.81.
Otsego Swim Club Board Members