Otsego Board of Education Elections: Are you interested in joining the OPS School Board? Otsego Public Schools has 3 open positions on the Board of Education (two, 6-year terms and one, 5-year term); all terms begin in January of 2017. This election will take place on November 5, 2016. If you are interested in running for a spot on the school board, nominating petitions must be turned in to the County Clerk's office by 4:00pm on July 26, 2016. Petitions are available at the County Clerk's office. Call Lisa Currie at 269-692-6076 with questions or more information.
- The Otsego Board of Education workshop scheduled for Monday, July 25, will be a rescheduled meeting for 6:00pm. This meeting is held in the Otsego Public Schools Administration Office at 400 Sherwood St., Otsego, MI 49078, in the Board Room.(posted 6/28/16)
June 13 - August 11, offices are open Monday - Thursday, 7:30am-5:00pm.
August 15 - September 2, offices are open Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 3:30pm.
* Elementary, Middle School and High School offices are closed for the month of July.
** The Administration office will be closed July 4 & 5 and August 4.
***All buildings are closed on Monday, September 5 for Labor Day.
****School begins Tuesday, September 6.
2016-17 School Year Calendar. The school year calendar is complete for next year! Click on link for details. School Calendar
The Annual Education Reports for the district and each building are now complete for the 2014-15 School Year. They contain information about state standardized testing and scoreboard information. They also contain each School Improvement Plan and Points of Pride! You can find the reports here: http://www.otsegops.org/annualreport.
- Superintendent Podcasts: Miss a podcast? Check them out on the Superintendent's page along with much more from Mr. Haase!
Delayed Start VIDEO: Check out a new video with teachers from different grade levels talking about Delayed Starts. Learn more about what's happening, what teachers are discussing and how it's translating into the classroom. DELAYED START VIDEO
1) Go to www.EDUStaff.org
2) In the top left hand corner, click “Start Application”
3) Complete the online application
4) Call EDUStaff at 877.974.6338 with any questions