Get the OPS Connection online: http://www.otsegops.org/district/newsletter
- The boys basketball game is ON in Coloma (3/12). Game starts at 7pm. Fan bus leaves at 5pm. (Sign up by 2pm by calling 692-6163 - students only.)
- All athletic practices are cancelled for tonight, 3/12.
- Guys and Dolls practice is ON for tonight, 3/12
- STARS concert is cancelled and has been rescheduled for Thursday, 6:30pm (3/13)
- The indoor track/weight room and swim lessons are cancelled for tonight (3/12)
CANCELLATION: Otsego Public Schools will be closed today, Wednesday, March 12th.
The Otsego Public Schools regularly scheduled Board of Education meeting for March 10, 2014 has been moved to Thursday, March 13, 2014 at 7pm at Washington Street Elementary's Media Center. This will include the Board Workshop (recruitment) regarding the Superintendent search.
Kindergarten Registration / Screening: Sign-ups have begun for incoming Kindergartners! This year's Otsego Public Schools' Kindergarten Registration & Screening is scheduled for April 21-24. Click HERE for more details. Call 692-6150 to make your appointment!
Save the date: Sports physicals for the 2014-15 school year (for students entering 7th-12th grades) will be April 24th at the OHS Aux. Gym. More details on specific times for grades to be announced later.
Superintendent Search Community Survey - Please click on the link to assist our search firm in its selection of superintendent candidates.
Important Dates in the Search: (the public is welcome to sit in on any of the following)
- March 13, 2014 - Board Workshop: Recruitment, 7pm
- April 14, 2014 - Board Workshop: Interview Prep, 7pm
- April 21 & 22 - Initial Interviews, 5:30pm / Mini Workshop: Final Interviews
- April 29, 2014 - Final Interviews, 5:30pm
- May 12, 2014 - Selection of Superintendent, 7pm, during regular Board Meeting at OHS Choir Room
Remaining 2014 Early Release Dates:
*Students at the Middle School and High School will be dismissed at 1:30pm.
2014 Yearbook Information: Order procedures, senior picture deadlines and more! Check out the yearbook page: http://www.otsegops.org/hs/yearbook
Tots 'n Tunes music and movement class for kids ages 0-5! Check out the dates for this school year by clicking HERE. There are three offered each month!
The Annual Education Reports for the district and each building are now complete for the 2012-13 School Year. They contain information about state standardized testing and scoreboard information. They also contain each School Improvement Plan and Points of Pride! You can find the reports here: http://www.otsegops.org/annualreport.