NOTICE: On Monday and Tuesday, April 21 and 22, the Otsego Board of Education will hold Special Meetings regarding the search for a new Superintendent. Both meetings begin at 5:30pm in the Otsego Middle School Media Center, 540 Washington St., Otsego, MI 49078.
The following is the interview schedule for both evenings:
- 5:40pm - Jeffery Haase, Superintendent of Hesperia Community Schools
- 6:50pm - Sonia Lark, Superintendent of Alma Public Schools
- 8:00pm - Phillip "Ric" Seager, Director of School Improvement and Assessments for Kalamazoo Public Schools
- 5:40pm - Timothy Donahue, Superintendent of Potterville Public Schools
- 6:50pm - Gary Wood, Superintendent of Mio Ausable Schools
- 8:00pm - Andrew Shaw, Former Superintendent of Pittsford Public Schools
SPORTS PHYSICALS FOR 2014-15
*Each grade has a scheduled time
Date: April 24, 2014
Where: OHS Auxiliary Gym
Kindergarten Registration / Screening:
Sign-ups have begun for incoming Kindergartners! This year's Otsego Public Schools' Kindergarten Registration & Screening is scheduled for April 21-24. Click HERE for more details. Call 692-6150 to make your appointment!
Calendar Changes: Due to the number of snow days this year, the end-of-the year calendar has been modified. June 5th & 6th will now be full days of school along with Monday, June 9th. Tuesday and Wednesday, June 10th & 11th will be half days of school. June 11th will be the last day of school.
Important Dates in the Search: (the public is welcome to sit in on any of the following)
March 13, 2014 - Board Workshop: Recruitment, 7pm
April 14, 2014 - Board Workshop: Interview Prep, 7pm (taking place after the regular board mtg.)
- April 21 & 22 - Initial Interviews, 5:30pm, OMS Media Center (Interview sessions will be
followed by a mini workshop re: Final Interviews)
- April 29, 2014 - Final Interviews, 5:30pm, OMS Media Center
- May 12, 2014 - Selection of Superintendent, 7pm, during regular Board Meeting at OHS Choir Rm
Tots 'n Tunes music and movement class for kids ages 0-5! Check out the dates for this school year by clicking HERE. There are three offered each month!
The Annual Education Reports for the district and each building are now complete for the 2012-13 School Year. They contain information about state standardized testing and scoreboard information. They also contain each School Improvement Plan and Points of Pride! You can find the reports here: http://www.otsegops.org/annualreport.